Speeding Up Your Sales Cycle
A faster sales cycle can mean higher profits, happier clients, and motivated employees Every business owner dreams of speeding up the sales cycle and reaping those benefits.
Here Are 3 Ways You Can Take Action Today
1. Automate. A sales team can only perform as swiftly as their internal processes and systems allow. Today, there are endless tools to put menial, daily tasks on auto-pilot. Some of these include:
- Outreach Emails – When you automate your email marketing, you save your sales team time while ensuring that your message is delivered in a way that converts prospects into clients. The key to automated outreach emails is an accurately segmented email list. From there, you can personalize these reach outs and ensure that your message is crafted specifically for your audience.
- Lead Prospecting & Scoring – A prospecting resource like Sales Buddy can ensure a constant stream of hot leads to your inbox so your sales team can focus on what they do best – closing deals. Learn more here
- Meeting Scheduling – We waste countless hours per week on the back and forth required to schedule meetings. Thanks to services such as Calendly, your team can focus on the tasks that earn your company money. Click here for a free trial
- Contract Review & Signing – Companies like DocuSign have made it possible to eliminate the waiting time associated with document signing and the delivery of contracts. DocuSign offers ease of electronic signatures and the digital management of contracts. This service is especially helpful for industries such as real estate, insurance, automotive, or construction who spend a lot of time writing up contracts. Click here for a free 30-day trial
- Be Prepared To Overcome Objections.
Sales professionals spend a lot of time overcoming objections. If you have ever been in sales, you can think of many times when you found yourself stuck in a sea of objections with a flip-floppy client. Deals can fall apart when a sales rep is unable to overcome objections confidently. Research shows that 82% of B2B decision-makers think sales reps are unprepared. According to HubSpot, here are the top 7 sales objections, and how to overcome them. By writing objection-related scripts, your team will be able to confidently close deals faster.
- Build Trust Every Step of The Way.
It’s important to remember that each touch point is an opportunity to build trust. As we know, the higher the trust factor, the faster your client will sign on the dotted line. Your biggest opportunities for trust building include:
- Personalized communication
- Performing research on your prospect
- Understanding the potential clients’ pain points
- Highlighting how you have helped other well-known brands in their industry.
We can help you dramatically speed up your sales process.